Strawberry's Clockday Strawberry's Clockday

Holy shit....

I forgot it was Clock Day! Let's just say Clock Day 2002 was more fun than Clock Day 2003. And Clock Day 2003 was a complete failure. And now with there BEING NO SUCH THING AS A REAL CLOCK CREW ANYMORE, I'm guessing this year's sucked even harder than the previous.

Don't mind my bitching, I gave you a 10. I just wish people would stop beating a dead horse into the ground

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!! Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!!

Um yeah

I really liked the originality of it.

And people still do clock/lock movies? Makes as much sense as making an "shoot teh osama ben ladiin" game.

Sonic - U.S. of Whatever Sonic - U.S. of Whatever

Meh

I mean, it's been done like 5 times before(including mine). And it's kind of like making a movie on the macarena. Old.

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

Great game but...

the controls are horrible. I kept shooting when I wanted to jump, dashed when I wanted to shoot .etc

maelstormm responds:

*Sigh* Use customize to change the controls. Preferably use a keyboard emulator to play with a gamepad.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

My God...

I didn't even know that was possible in Flash! I mean, I've seen OK at best version of Flash Metal Slug but this is flawless!

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Very nice

As long as this wasn't stolen, I'm guessing it will be a front-page movie for sure.