Strawberry's Clockday Strawberry's Clockday

Holy shit....

I forgot it was Clock Day! Let's just say Clock Day 2002 was more fun than Clock Day 2003. And Clock Day 2003 was a complete failure. And now with there BEING NO SUCH THING AS A REAL CLOCK CREW ANYMORE, I'm guessing this year's sucked even harder than the previous.

Don't mind my bitching, I gave you a 10. I just wish people would stop beating a dead horse into the ground

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!! Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!!

Um yeah

I really liked the originality of it.

And people still do clock/lock movies? Makes as much sense as making an "shoot teh osama ben ladiin" game.

Sonic - U.S. of Whatever Sonic - U.S. of Whatever

Meh

I mean, it's been done like 5 times before(including mine). And it's kind of like making a movie on the macarena. Old.

the world as we know it the world as we know it

=(

Poor lil guy.

Party On Jesus! Party On Jesus!

Well the graphics sucked...

But everything else was great. Funny as hell and a great song.

FOAMY: Fat-kins DIet FOAMY: Fat-kins DIet

God you're pathetic

Do something original, why don't you? The only people who enjoy this stuff are the morons who still watch fucking Looney Toons and laugh. I'm just suprised you didn't have the Goth girl come out and show her tits to get more 5's.

Clock Tribute Music Video Clock Tribute Music Video

Pretty good but...

Seeing Clock movies that have been made after November 2003 leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I mean, that was when pretty much everyone left the CC and newer Clock sites went up. It just was never the same.

Extra points for the D song, even though Munglai made a bunch of Tenacious D clock movie a whiles back.

Whatever! Whatever!

Oh dude. Just die.

Thanks for COMPLETELY ripping me off. Now I know people can do a music video on a song somebody has already done. I mean, I did DK video on Nazi Punks after two had been submitted before. But yours was complete plagarism of mine. The main character yelling at the people who ask him questions. The flashing REDBLUEYELLOWGREEN screen. Plus the two dudes playing bass and drums rockin' out.

I've never been so pissed off over something about Flash before.

Stairway To Heaven Stairway To Heaven

Man I'm glad I decided to check ng today!

Especially since I hate coming here and haven't been here in months. I can't believe it's finally out! Great stuff. Tell all the guys at the bbs FreePablo said hi.

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

This movie is groundbreaking.

You used a voice program and tweened a squirel! This is amazing. Nothing like all your other movies. Keep up the good work. And keep crankin' out original material, buddy.